The history of Global Law Office (hereinafter the “GLO”) dates back to the establishment of China’s Legal Consultant Office of the Council for the Promotion of International Trade (hereinafter the “CCPIT”) in 1979. After years of persistent endeavours and development, we have become one of the largest and leading Chinese law firms.
We value the principles of simplicity, integrity and positivity. As a client-centered firm, we constantly improve our service and communications qualities, focusing on efficient and creative legal solutions for our clients.
Since its inception, GLO has been and remains committed to the mission of “serving domestic and international clients with a globalized vision, globalized team and globalized quality”. This has allowed us to always maintain a leading position in the industry in the midst of an ever-changing global economic environment.
All of our lawyers graduated from top law schools at home and abroad, most of whom hold advanced qualifications such as LL.M. or above. Some of our partners are also qualified and have practiced law in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, New Zealand, Hong Kong and other regions. Our lawyers have outstanding and diverse practice backgrounds, many of whom have worked in the courts, regulatory bodies top domestic and international law firms or industry leading corporations and institutions.
With profound legal knowledge, extensive practice experience, high professional dedication and a strong sense of professional ethics, we have proved our values and earned the trust of both domestic and foreign clients. We are highly recommended as a leading PRC law firm being recognized as such by both international and domestic legal ranking bodies and directories (Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500 and Asian Legal Business, etc.) and media for consecutive years.
We provide comprehensive one-stop legal services for domestic and international clients from various sectors and industries and continue to help domestic and foreign clients achieve enduring and long-term success via our unique advantages.
- Beijing Global (Chengdu) Law Office has been established.
- HaoLiWen Partners and Beijing Global Law Office reached an agreement for business merger.
- Beijing Global (Shenzhen) Law Office has been established.
- Global Law Office was detached and reorganized according to requirements of the Ministry of Justice and renamed as "Beijing Global Law Office".
- Global Law Office Shanghai Office has been established.
- According to requirements of the Ministry of Justice, it was renamed as "Global Law Office".
- Upon approval by the Ministry of Justice, the CCPIT renamed the Legal Consultant Office as "China Global Law Office".
- The China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (hereinafter referred to as the “CCPIT”) established the Legal Consultant Office, the predecessor of the Global Law Office.