Mr. Jiang Jingye is well experienced in dispute resolution with a particular focus on arbitration and litigation. On behalf of clients including domestic and abroad shipping companies, P&I clubs, insurance companies, import/export companies, project contractors and manufacturers, he has handled more than 500 cases relevant with bills of lading, charter parties, marine oil pollution, salvage, shipbuilding and ship purchase, insurance claims, international trade, contracts disputes, corporate disputes, financial claims, real estates and construction, etc. in front of courts including supreme people's court, local people's courts and maritime courts and before arbitration tribunals in the major arbitration institutes including CIETAC, CMAC, BAC, HKIAC, LMAA and ICC. Meanwhile, Mr. Jiang provided services for state-owned enterprises, foreign-funded companies and private companies in connection with foreign direct investment and mergers & acquisitions, etc.
Mr. Jiang also served as the presiding arbitrator, co-arbitrator and sole arbitrator in hundreds of arbitration cases at CIETAC, CMAC and BAC, etc.
1998 – Present Global Law Office, Beijing
1994 – 1997 China - South Africa Trading Group of China Council for Promotion of International Trade, Johannesburg
1989 – 1993 Secretariat of China Maritime Arbitration Commission, Beijing
Admitted in the PRC (1998)
1996 – 1998 Witwatersrand University, South Africa, HD
1985 – 1989 Dalian Maritime University, LL.B.
Mr. Jiang has been awarded as one of a Chinese Renowned Lawyer in the area of Arbitration and Maritime law by some internationally known legal publications (such as Legal 500) for consecutive years.
- a listed arbitrator on the panel of China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
- a listed arbitrator on the panel of the China Maritime Arbitration Commission
- a listed arbitrator on the panel of Beijing Arbitration Commission / Beijing International Arbitration Center
- a listed arbitrator on the panel of Shanghai International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission / Shanghai International Arbitration Center
- a listed arbitrator on the panel of Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration