Kevin Wang specializes in fields of dispute resolution, litigation and arbitration, investment and financing, merger & acquisition, project construction and real estate.
Kevin Wang has handled many serious and complicated disputes over equity buyback and equity transfer.
As one of the top lawyers in abovementioned area, his competence and expertise are well valued by the legal profession.
Kevin Wang joined Global Law Office and became the partner in 2005. Before that, he was an in-house legal counsel of a giant Beijing development and construction corporation.
Admitted in the PRC
China Europe International Business School, EMBA
Dalian Maritime University, Master of Law
Liao Ning University，Bachelor of Law
- Chambers top ranked lawyers in the Projects and Infrastructure area from 2012 to 2022
- IFLR1000 Asia Best Lawyers from 2018 to 2022
- The Legal 500 highly recommended lawyer in the project and energy area from 2009 to 2022
- LEGALBAND Top/Band 1/Recommended lawyers in the infrastructure and project financing area from 2015 to 2021
- Asialaw Profiles leading lawyer in the construction, real estate and dispute resolution area from 2017 to 2021
- Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific ranked lawyer in the litigation area in 2020 to 2021
- Arbitrator of China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC)
- Arbitrator of China Maritime Arbitration Commission (CMAC)
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- International Building and Engineering Contracts Accredited Professional (IBEC AP(B))